News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2nd Gen Chargers, toxic masculinity & microaggressions...

Started by lloyd3, November 16, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lloyd3

I just called my brother and warned him that some bit of fluff from 40 years ago is going to identify him as being the dirty dog who grabbed her wabos without permission. He responded that his Mach I made him do it....(that and a 6-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon). Come to think of it, I hope I don't get any calls either.

I just had to rinse-off & wipe down my car because some pinhead I happened to be following down the road was using the trip to drain a tank on his POS lawn-service trailer.  Before I figured out what was going on, his trail of slime had about covered my whole front end.  I should have grabbed my cellphone and documented that dipstick's conduct, but traffic sucked and I didn't want to get any closer to his mess than I had to. I was on my way to the autoparts store for some fuel stabilizer and simply wasn't paying close-enough attention to notice in time to miss it (too-many other idiots in the lanes beside me to worry about). Some people's kids...that SOB needs a good dose of seriously toxic masculinity just to keep him buttoned-up. I'm guessing it was just water, but you never know.

Speaking of toxic, I have it on good authority that these old cars are micro-aggressors just sitting still. Noisy, gas-guzzling, fumey, w/almost zero-safety or environmental equipment, and menacing enough to make every traffic cop think that you're up to no-damn good.  Anybody that owns one of these miscreants is clearly a serial-predator of some kind, & who obviously has no respect for the planet, innocents, or any other less-privileged sexual or social class.

I know about all of this because I listen to NPR regularly....

green69rt

Quote from: lloyd3 on November 16, 2017, 04:17:42 PM
I just called my brother and warned him that some bit of fluff from 40 years ago is going to identify him as being the dirty dog who grabbed her wabos without permission. He responded that his Mach I made him do it....(that and a 6-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon). Come to think of it, I hope I don't get any calls either.

I just had to rinse-off & wipe down my car because some pinhead I happened to be following down the road was using the trip to drain a tank on his POS lawn-service trailer.  Before I figured out what was going on, his trail of slime had about covered my whole front end.  I should have grabbed my cellphone and documented that dipstick's conduct, but traffic sucked and I didn't want to get any closer to his mess than I had to. I was on my way to the autoparts store for some fuel stabilizer and simply wasn't paying close-enough attention to notice in time to miss it (too-many other idiots in the lanes beside me to worry about). Some people's kids...that SOB needs a good dose of seriously toxic masculinity just to keep him buttoned-up. I'm guessing it was just water, but you never know.

Speaking of toxic, I have it on good authority that these old cars are micro-aggressors just sitting still. Noisy, gas-guzzling, fumey, w/almost zero-safety or environmental equipment, and menacing enough to make every traffic cop think that you're up to no-damn good.  Anybody that owns one of these miscreants is clearly a serial-predator of some kind, who obviously has no respect for the planet, innocents, or any other less-privileged sexual or social class.

I thought it was FOX preachin' this stuff.

Lennard

Speaking of toxic, I have it on good authority that these old cars are micro-aggressors just sitting still. Noisy, gas-guzzling, fumey, w/almost zero-safety or environmental equipment, and menacing enough to make every traffic cop think that you're up to no-damn good.  Anybody that owns one of these miscreants is clearly a serial-predator of some kind, who obviously has no respect for the planet, innocents, or any other less-privileged sexual or social class.

That's why I have 2 of those.  :drive:

lloyd3

See...that proves it! Just another GD cis-hetero male abusing mother earth.  You should go down to the battered women's shelter, admit your sins, and empty the contents of you wallet into their collections plate. You should then further atone for your lifetime of sins by having yourself chemically castrated.

Ponch ®

Speaking of toxic, I have it on good authority that these old cars are micro-aggressors just sitting still. Noisy, gas-guzzling, fumey, w/almost zero-safety or environmental equipment, and menacing enough to make every traffic cop think that you're up to no-damn good.  Anybody that owns one of these miscreants is clearly a serial-predator of some kind, & who obviously has no respect for the planet, innocents, or any other less-privileged sexual or social class.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Kern Dog

lloyd3

birdsandbees

LOL ! Glad I'm still married to that "bit of fluff" from the drive in 38 years ago!!  :lol:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

DixieRestoParts

Just tell them all that your car is a hybrid. It burns gas and rubber. Then smile and wave at them as you drive off and they try to process what you just said.
Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

RECHRGD

Actually, our cars do piss off a number of people.  Thankfully the admirers still outnumber them......
13.53 @ 105.32

BDF

How many Gaia worshipers have KEPT/OWNED THE SAME CAR FOR 45-50 YEARS?!  :slap:

JB400