News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Gold Rush, November 23, 2017, 09:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold Rush

We have so much to be thankful for these days!  I hope everyone enjoys the day!  ;D  ;D
24 years USAF, 25 years consumer electronics repair technician.  Now I ride a Honda Goldwing trike and wrench my latest project.  Children and Grandchildren are gown so I have to find other places to spend my time and money!

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

hemi68charger

Thanks Rush !!!  Happy Thanksgiving to all and many more blessed "Thanks" in the future....

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

alfaitalia

Happy Thanksgiving to all you over there in the US of A. We don't have that particular holiday over here...you lucky guys get two more public holidays per year than us ! Yes there is lots to be thankful for.....but also lots of problems and things we could do without....both there and here.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

alfaitalia

DeltaV

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a great holiday weekend! Be safe.
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

BDF

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Quote from: alfaitalia on November 23, 2017, 01:14:06 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all you over there in the US of A. We don't have that particular holiday over here...you lucky guys get two more public holidays per year than us ! Yes there is lots to be thankful for.....but also lots of problems and things we could do without....both there and here.
You may not celebrate Thanksgiving over there but you sure can grow a bird!

http://rabi.org.uk/turkey-gobbled-up-at-auction/
😳  :cheers:

alfaitalia

Lol...that's once big bird. No one really eats turkey here at any other time other than Christmas...and that's a relatively new thing. Is was always traditionally goose until the early 1900s