News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wellborn K+K Daytona at the Salt Flats

Started by Simonic, November 25, 2017, 08:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

Ask the seller? :Twocents:

Run was in Sept. 2016, so maybe it appeared early this year?  :shruggy:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Simonic

He's declined to tell me as he obviously wishes to make a sale.............
Mopar owner in the UK..

BDF

Simonic

Thank You gentlemen.
I've seen the online article and would like to get the hard copy. There is no info in the article to say which issue it's in and looking in the back issues section of the Hotrod website is not helping much as the is no info as to which issue contains what articles. There are thumbnails of the magazine fronts but they are very small.....
Mopar owner in the UK..

held1823

did you not see odcic's link?  the entire years worth for less money than the single copy you linked to?

keep the one you're looking for, and line the bird cage with the other eleven

for those who haven't seem the online article, it's loaded with photos and well worth a look

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/bobby-isaacs-legendary-71-dodge-daytona-returns-bonneville/
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

aerolith

Great article and good to see the Real Historic cars, doing the BUSINESS!!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

Simonic

Quote from: held1823 on November 26, 2017, 09:38:13 AM
did you not see odcic's link?  the entire years worth for less money than the single copy you linked to?

keep the one you're looking for, and line the bird cage with the other eleven

for those who haven't seem the online article, it's loaded with photos and well worth a look

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/bobby-isaacs-legendary-71-dodge-daytona-returns-bonneville/

Yes,i did see the link thank you.
The seller does not ship to the uk  :'(
Mopar owner in the UK..

Simonic

Thank You to everyone who has responded.
I've now found out from a forum member that it's the Sept issue I need and have ordered it thru the HotRod back issue service. :2thumbs:
Mopar owner in the UK..