News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear window trim......

Started by 1charger69, November 28, 2017, 09:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1charger69

The 6 pc set of interior back glass trim......the tiny cap broke on the install.....anywhere I can buy this 1 pc? :brickwall:

Charger-Bodie

Very common. Is just the edge or broke in the middle? If the edge you can sometimes get away with glueing it on.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1charger69

Charger-Bodie

Can you fit the two big parts nice and tight for a flush seam?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69bfan

Call Trim Parts at 513-934-0815 and ask about ordering the single piece.  Up until last summer, they sold the piece separately for something like less than $10.00.  I know that it is no longer listed on the web site, but they manufacture the pieces so they may be willing to sell the piece.  Then again, they may not offer it separately as they had rather sell a $100.00 kit to maximize profit.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com