News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Original Superbird nose mounting system..,

Started by Hemi Runner, December 02, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemi Runner

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Hemi Runner

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on December 02, 2017, 04:45:06 PM
Clever packaging!
Thanks. I also did an aluminum latch tray that covers up both intercoolers and the turbos.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

daytonalo

Hemi Runner

Quote from: daytonalo on December 04, 2017, 07:40:28 AM
gotta love those resin engines
Luckily, I was able to borrow that. It's a lot easier than messing with an iron block for mocking up.

hemi68charger

Wow !!!

After participating in the Hot Rod Dragweek this year, I have a much greater appreciation of the plumbing involved in turbo-equipped powertrains and the design within a vehicle.... That is going to be awesome !!!    :2thumbs:

Chatted with the staff of Hot Rod and the guys from RoadKill, they have never had a winged car there and would love it... I was thinking of bringing my Daytona, but this would be just the ticket and the perfect car for it.....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Hemi Runner

Quote from: hemi68charger on December 08, 2017, 05:47:35 PM
Wow !!!

After participating in the Hot Rod Dragweek this year, I have a much greater appreciation of the plumbing involved in turbo-equipped powertrains and the design within a vehicle.... That is going to be awesome !!!    :2thumbs:

Chatted with the staff of Hot Rod and the guys from RoadKill, they have never had a winged car there and would love it... I was thinking of bringing my Daytona, but this would be just the ticket and the perfect car for it.....
I've been going on Dragweek since 2006 in my hemi roadrunner. I've been building this one for Dragweek since 2015. I'm trying to get it done for DW2018 but I just don't know if I'll make it.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

wingcarenvy

Quote from: Hemi Runner on December 08, 2017, 05:56:00 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on December 08, 2017, 05:47:35 PM
Wow !!!

I've been going on Dragweek since 2006 in my hemi roadrunner. I've been building this one for Dragweek since 2015. I'm trying to get it done for DW2018 but I just don't know if I'll make it.
The green 70?

Hemi Runner