News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

info on my bird

Started by bish, January 06, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bish

okay here goes, by chance does anyone have any history on my superbird? It is a limelight car vin number RM23voa178068. I know its wherebouts since 1993, sound new in Reno Nevada. I think it came from the Sacramento area in 1993 to Ind with some sort of psychedelic paint job and then painted VIT. C which is what it still is today. I bought it in 2003

bish

The guy I bought it from was the brother of the guy that bought it from Cal., and had little info on the purchase in 1993 but thought the guys name in Sacramento might of been Robert Johnson. I called a bunch of R. Johnson with no luck.

bish

oh yeah, it is a limelight car, 4 speed if that helps jog a memory

1970Moparmann

Doug "Aero426" might have some information on it.   If he doesn't pick up this thread, send him a PM.  :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

bish

I have been a member of the Daytona-superbird club and winged warriors for about 15 years and neither club has any info on my car prior to 1993. it has 80k miles so it wasn't locked away so hoping somebody will recognize it one day

1970Moparmann

Quote from: bish on January 08, 2018, 05:26:20 PM
I have been a member of the Daytona-superbird club and winged warriors for about 15 years and neither club has any info on my car prior to 1993. it has 80k miles so it wasn't locked away so hoping somebody will recognize it one day

I know what you are going through!   My 6 pack Bird is unknown to everyone.   It has 114k miles on it and can't find anyone that knows anything about it.   Tried the local Mopar clubs in MI and still nothing. 

Might want to put a post on Moparts and ForBBodiesonly and see if anyone responses.   Didn't work for me, but maybe you will have luck.

Mike
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

hemi68charger

There is also a "Winged Warriors & Aero Cars" facebook that has a lot of traffic.......... Probably a lot from here too.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

Mr. Bish

Dan Liebrandt here. Since your relatively local to me I can save you hassle of finding info on your car by simply sending it to me. I will exercise it regularly and try to dig up history. Lol

Welcome to the site

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on January 12, 2018, 03:16:47 PM
Mr. Bish

Dan Liebrandt here. Since your relatively local to me I can save you hassle of finding info on your car by simply sending it to me. I will exercise it regularly and try to dig up history. Lol

Welcome to the site
Lime doesnt fit in for you ,   It needs to come my way
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bish

alright Danny and Stuart, I would but I don't think you two would share and I wouldn't wanna cause trouble between my friends