News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christmas Specials

Started by 69bfan, December 09, 2017, 09:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bfan

In an effort to save you some money during the holidays, we have put together some special pricing on orders that can be packed together as several of these items are oversize and thus the shipping is rather expensive.  I can customize these kits on individual needs, so if there are any questions, drop me a message.  The kits are as follows:

66/67 Charger
Glove box with screws, firewall pad, under dash insulation, kick panel insulation, headliner insulation, spare tire board, rubber trunk mat, fuel tank pad, sunvisors and molded hood pad.  $335.00 which is a $85.00 savings off of suggested retail.

68 to 70 Charger
Glove box with screws, firewall pad, under dash insulation, kick panel insulation, headliner insulation, headliner in desired color, package tray jute, package tray in desired color, trunk divider jute, trunk divider, rubber trunk mat, fuel tank pad, plastic die cut door shields, sunvisors in desired color and molded hood pad.  $485.00 which is a $105 savings off of suggested retail.

71 to 74 Charger
Firewall pad, kick panel insulation, headliner insulation, headliner in desired color, sunvisors in desired color, package tray jute, package tray in desired color, trunk divider jute, trunk divider, fuel tank pad and molded hood pad.  $415 which is a $80.00 savings off of suggested retail.

Basic Rubber Seal Package:  Door Seals, Roof Rail Seals and Trunk Seal:  $145.00 add window felts for even greater savings.
66 to 70 Charger felts an additional $90.00
71 to 74 Charger felts an additional $150.00

Let us give you a quote on all of your restoration needs.  Whether it be an AMD sheet metal order, a Legendary interior order, a AMK fastener order or just a single body plug, let us show you the savings you can experience.

Happy Holidays,
Richard O'Shields
Restoration Parts and Materials
r.l.oshields@att.net
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com