News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Little help with 72 340 Duster rear brakes

Started by Aussie R/T, December 20, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie R/T

Hey guys.Just like to start by wishing everyone a merry xmas and a safe one.

I have a question re rear wheel cylinders on my 72 340 Duster 8.75 diff . concerned about ordering the correct ones for my car and having them come all the way to Australia and being correct .Is there anyone familiar with these wheel cylinders that can tell me for sure which ones I need,After measuring shoes and the drums looks to me like they are 10" in diameter and the 1.75" brake shoes.Can't see a part number on the wheel cylinders with out taking them out .I've posted on A Bodies and to Raybestos but not the best time to be wanting answers thinking everyone is busy.I went to rockauto and narrowed it down but still not convinced because the parts don't seem to match up.The Australian mark up is horrendous so need to get these right.
cheers.

WC37235
centric 135 63001

John_Kunkel

The factory P/N is 3420997. It's a 15/16" wheel cylinder.

Wagner F78734, Dorman W78734
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Aussie R/T

Aussie R/T

John can you cast an eye over these agin.cheers kyren

CENTRIC 12363044 C-TEK Info
FitsRear; 10" Drums
OrRear; Front Disc Brakes

$30.79

$61.58

Brake & Wheel Hub : Brake Shoe
BOSCH BS331 Bosch Bonded Brake Shoe Info
Rear; 10 X 1.75" (Only 8 Remaining)

charger Downunder

You can get your old ones rebuilt with a stainless sleeve try B & R brakes. They did my dodge calipers.
[/quote]

Aussie R/T

fronts are good they are 4 spot.Just need wheel cylinders,shoes and maybe drums for 8.75.

Part number for the 10" 1.75 brake shoes and 10" brake drums would be handy if john has a moment.lol

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Aussie R/T