News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

review of wing car car cover

Started by BigBlockSam, December 26, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

hey guys . i know how expensive wing car covers can get . i bought this one from carcovers.com . it was $139. free shipping and lifetime guarantee  (yea right) it is there best material . they had a listing for a superbird but a cheaper material for $79. they only have a listing for a superbird . no daytona but it fits my daytona well .

i like the material , water beads up on it and rolls off . lets see how long that lasts . the fit is pretty good covers all the places it should . and the stitching looks tough .  it wasn't easy finding a wing car cover for under $200. i let you guys know if it starts to fall apart .

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection