News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 AC vacuum lines

Started by Sixt8Chrgr, December 26, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixt8Chrgr

Guys was hopeful some one can help me out with where these AC heater box vacuum lines go? Also would like to know if the red stripe hoses goes on the bottom of the actuator or the top. Does the red stripe hose with the "T" go to the AC  actuator at the top of the box?
Thank you

A383Wing

your service manual will have this info...it's towards the back of the book in the AC section

Sixt8Chrgr

The FSM shows the lines but I can't tell which lines go to which actuator? Or where the red line or the white stripe lines go on the actuator.  Maybe the issue is that the vacuum lines are hooked up to the push button switch and heater box and dash is installed in the car? Probably installing this out of order, regarding the dash/heater box?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Ahh....so this is you over on the Supercar site! ;)

This is me over on the DC.com site lol 
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Sixt8Chrgr

Yep when I found the thread with the pics you posted to help me out,  I saw your car and your site name...put two and two together..