News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'66 Charger: which blue interior carpet?

Started by Marijn, January 06, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marijn

Hi there,

I just started restoring a 66 Charger and I have a question about the carpet; it's worn out and I want to replace with a new one from ACC. The VIN tag shows it's a blue interior (just blue, no specific blue), but there are two kinds of blue available: Lapis blue and Midnight Blue. In the car are two kinds of blue carpets, so can't tell which one is the original one.

Does anybody know which one I should buy? I also have a post asking for some parts (door panels, rear bumper and antenna) to buy, if you happen to have them :-)

Many thanks! Martin

ODZKing

If I am not mistaken (and I am sure someone will correct me if I am) but I believe that color is BB9. If you have a build sheet, that is what I believe you will find.
My suggestion is to call ACC or Legendary and tell them the code and ask what color that converts to. You could say you  are not sure which you want to use, even ask for a sample.
Just my   :Twocents: