News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mecum Kissimmee Daytona White with Red Interior

Started by Beep Beep Dave, December 14, 2017, 12:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonic

A twin(clone)of this car was recently sold in the uk.
The tribute car was built by Brian M Bodensteiner and imported by the late Pete Jordon and he enjoyed the car shortly before his passing.
I saw the car at the UK Mopar Nats this year and the white car looked just huge and the red interior was eye watering , the car had some real presence about it.
After Pete's passing the car was sold on by his son Kevin and the car still resides in the uk ,now with Andy Robinson.
I can post some pics from a recent magazine feature if anyone would like to see them
Mopar owner in the UK..

alfaitalia

Id like to see them.....not seen a Daytona in the UK....real or other...since I was a kid. I'm not really a show go-er so I don't get to see them . Cant stand all that "you have not used  correct date marked air in your tyres" BS !
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

maxwellwedge

I sold it with the original nose.....maybe it was too beat up for them to fix.

Here is the car and the 500 when I owned them. Near the bottom of page 1

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,13314.0.html

Simonic

Quote from: alfaitalia on December 21, 2017, 07:48:34 AM
Id like to see them.....not seen a Daytona in the UK....real or other...since I was a kid. I'm not really a show go-er so I don't get to see them . Cant stand all that "you have not used  correct date marked air in your tyres" BS !
It's in this months classic American....
Mopar owner in the UK..

alfaitalia

Cool...not got it yet but will pick it up in Asda tomorrow......about the only place that regularly stocks it round here.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Simonic

You'll not miss the Daytona on the cover. A really interesting story with it too.
My car is being featured in the next couple of months
Mopar owner in the UK..

aerolith

Merry Christmas fellow Limeys! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Spill the beans Simonic, what is it???

Hi Maxwell, what is that colour on the 500?

I'm LOVIN IT!!! :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

kevs1969daytona

Quote from: hemi68charger on December 15, 2017, 08:03:02 AM
Quote from: F8-4life on December 14, 2017, 04:39:36 PM
That car is pretty much king of the heap.

Love the wheels and tires... I love my NASCAR rims on my Daytona, but this combination rocks too.... Maybe it is the chrome against the white, and the red lines with the red interior.... Oh, the "HEMI" badge surely doesn't take anything away from the looks either...  :icon_smile_big:

Bet ya the tires are 295/50/15 in  the back but up front maybe 60's series love the look very muscular aggressive wonder what size those tires are?

Simonic

Quote from: aerolith on December 22, 2017, 09:47:31 AM

Spill the beans Simonic, what is it ?
It's a '71 Superbee, 440/4 speed in FE5
Mopar owner in the UK..

maxwellwedge

Quote from: aerolith on December 22, 2017, 09:47:31 AM

Spill the beans Simonic, what is it???

Hi Maxwell, what is that colour on the 500?

I'm LOVIN IT!!! :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

It almost looks like a 1970 FJ5 Sublime/Limelight.....but it was F8 Green from the factory.