News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone running trickflow 270s on a b block? What intake are you using?

Started by chapel40, January 08, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chapel40

No where can I find what intake can be used except one from indy heads. Guess they have max wedge style ports which I don't quite understand exactly what size that is. What about an Indy mod-man intake?
Don Chapel

c00nhunterjoe

If they are max wedge, then you are limited yes. The maxxie indy intakes are tall so check hood clearance. The modman is lower, but i cant recall the exact height.

chapel40

Thanks,
Probably just go with the cnc trickflow 240s huh. Can you install aftermarket AC on a edelbrock rpm intake?
Don Chapel

garner7555

Quote from: chapel40 on January 09, 2018, 09:35:25 PM
Thanks,
Probably just go with the cnc trickflow 240s huh. Can you install aftermarket AC on a edelbrock rpm intake?

I have a Vintage Air setup with a RPM intake.  It works fine.   :2thumbs:
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr