News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Its been a long road on my daytona clone..but will get it running this year

Started by chargerbird, January 20, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerbird

I started this project back in 08 or 09... got body painted, motor rebuild needing it to be put in the car.  gave a old buddy who has been doing all my work 5k to get in trans, get all wiring done, back window in etc.. and about 3 months later he tells me he needs another 5k and all he did was put the motor in and do the dash.  I guess going through a divorce did hot help his financial situation.. so i told him sorry, took car back to my shop and that is were its been for the last 5 years sitting.  Joined a mopar club...got to know the members and finally found a guy that does all his own work as a release from tension..since he is a City Fireman and does this to get away from work.  So planning on getting it to his place in about a month..i will put up some pics of the car.. I did get one of Danes hollow aluminum wings..  car is a B5 blue with white tail and will have a white interior.... :popcrn: :popcrn:

Daytona R/T SE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

aerolith

Nice one C-Bird!

You can always trust a Fireman, 'sound as a pound' (dollar) and a great friend to have, especially when ya house is burning down... :patriot: :angel: :police:

The journey is the important part, if it was easy, there would be millions of Daytona's... :leaving:

Aeroless
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."