News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Portrayal of Men on TV

Started by timmycharger, January 25, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 30, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

its not about hate, its about PRIDE!
Southern pride, and gay pride I assume?

Cumba-yeeehaww! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Kern Dog

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 29, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

As bad a rap as millennials get (rightfully so, in my opinion) for being so snowflakey with their safe spaces, trigger warnings, and overall sensitivity to everything; old white men aren't very far behind in how whiny they are. Everything is an attack on them or their values and take great offense to it...from the fictional War on Christmas to football players taking a knee to foreigners daring to speak a language other than english in public to Caitlyn Jenner and so on. Good god, y'all act so fricking downtrodden. Whatever happened to the American way of taking it in the chin and dealing with it? Need to get over it! And of course, someone is going to take offense of this post. Watch.

**Fictional war on Christmas:
This is not fictional. This country was founded on the Freedom of Religion. Our MONEY has "In God we Trust" on it. Then, the Godless, soulless media begins a push away from traditional Christian values and embraces "Happy Holidays". Screw that. WHAT holiday? Which one? It is not paranoia when multiple instances are discovered.
**Football players taking a knee:
What right do these assholes have to disrespect the country and their employers by taking a stand while on company time? They don't. They are overpaid idiots that are hired to dance for our entertainment, not to use their position to make a statement.
**Foreigners speaking Non English:
If they are able to speak English, why not speak it? If a pair of guys are having a private conversation, I don't care what they speak but if they are around people that don't understand what is being spoken, it makes people uncomfortable. The only person that might dispute this is an idiot or a person that speaks poor English.
Downtrodden?
Maybe it is because what was tradition has been portrayed as "Old fashioned" and is being squeezed out. What Mexican, Canadian, French or Italian would like me coming to their country and changing their traditions? I'd get my ASS licked and rightfully so.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Kern Dog

As I expected. You add nothing of value and have no legitimate response.

Mike DC

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 31, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

You add nothing of value!