News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

beener!!!

Started by Nacho-RT74, January 26, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennard

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 29, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
Its the internet tough guy phenomenon. Besides, people can and do say far worse racist / ignorant things without using any slurs. And its usually preceded or followed by "i'm not racist. the town I grew up in had two black people, and I said 'Good Morning' to them one time". We [unfortunately] see it on this site every now and then - just take a gander at some of the locked political threads.
You're stirring the pot quite often yourself.... judging about white guys. You're doing it right now in the "portrayal of man on tv" topic:
Quote from: Ponch ® on January 29, 2018, 03:19:13 PM
As bad a rap as millennials get (rightfully so, in my opinion) for being so snowflakey with their safe spaces, trigger warnings, and overall sensitivity to everything; old white men aren't very far behind in how whiny they are. Everything is an attack on them or their values and take great offense to it...from the fictional War on Christmas to football players taking a knee to foreigners daring to speak a language other than english in public to Caitlyn Jenner and so on. Good god, y'all act so fricking downtrodden. Whatever happened to the American way of taking it in the chin and dealing with it? Need to get over it! And of course, someone is going to take offense of this post. Watch.
And that derogatory "white people can't dance" video that you had playing for years under your replies until a couple days ago is discriminatory too, so don't start that bull shit. Start with the man in the mirror.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Lennard on January 29, 2018, 04:20:01 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on January 29, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
Its the internet tough guy phenomenon. Besides, people can and do say far worse racist / ignorant things without using any slurs. And its usually preceded or followed by "i'm not racist. the town I grew up in had two black people, and I said 'Good Morning' to them one time". We [unfortunately] see it on this site every now and then - just take a gander at some of the locked political threads.
You're stirring the pot quite often yourself.... judging about white guys. You're doing it right now in the "portrayal of man on tv" topic:
Quote from: Ponch ® on January 29, 2018, 03:19:13 PM
As bad a rap as millennials get (rightfully so, in my opinion) for being so snowflakey with their safe spaces, trigger warnings, and overall sensitivity to everything; old white men aren't very far behind in how whiny they are. Everything is an attack on them or their values and take great offense to it...from the fictional War on Christmas to football players taking a knee to foreigners daring to speak a language other than english in public to Caitlyn Jenner and so on. Good god, y'all act so fricking downtrodden. Whatever happened to the American way of taking it in the chin and dealing with it? Need to get over it! And of course, someone is going to take offense of this post. Watch.
And that derogatory "white people can't dance" video that you had playing for years under your replies until a couple days ago is discriminatory too, so don't start that bull shit. Start with the man in the mirror.

Im sorry my posts hurt your feelings or offend your sensibilities. Lets make DC.com a safe space for you.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Lennard

It takes more than a fool behind a computer to hurt my feelings. You're just trying to play the "holier than thou" thing... and that's b.s. Reverse discrimination is also discrimination.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Lennard on January 29, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
It takes more than a fool behind a computer to hurt my feelings. You're just trying to play the "holier than thou" thing... and that's b.s. Reverse discrimination is also discrimination.

Im sorry sweetie.  :-*

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

draftingmonkey

RallyeMike

.... and then there are the people who attack every chance they get. We don't need it  :shruggy:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/