News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It was not always orange

Started by 70 sublime, January 27, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Baldwinvette77

wow, i was literally just watching that earlier today  :lol:

69wannabe

That is not an attractive green!!!! That must have been later in the series since I remember that episode but it's been a long time since I have seen it. I have watched several of the first two season's lately but not into the third season yet.....

Y1CHARGER

It says season 2 episode 23, anyone know why was it painted green?

JT01

Quote from: Y1CHARGER on January 28, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
During the episode luke said the needed to paint it because the orange stood out to much and they didnt want to be noticed from the bad guys lol just one of those crazy dukes moments

Lennard

Quote from: JT01 on January 28, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
Quote from: Y1CHARGER on January 28, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
During the episode luke said the needed to paint it because the orange stood out to much and they didnt want to be noticed from the bad guys lol just one of those crazy dukes moments
It all makes sense when you're 10 years old. :lol:

69wannabe

LOL, I haven't made it to the end of season 2 but I was thinking this was way later in the series but I have been wrong before. I need to catch up on the dukes but lately I have been watching Justified on netflix. Man that's an awesome show to catch up on!!!! I don't think Timothy Olyphant wins a fight or at least he hasn't yet, LOL. Such a good actor tho, he really make the show.....

JB400

Making it green doesn't help the purists like it more than they do when it's orange. :P