News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help from Dodge experts 68 RT

Started by aussieguy71, January 29, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussieguy71

No its not running its been stored for many years

A12 Superbee

I smell shenanigans! :popcrn:

Its 2018 and it looks like the photos were taken with a calculator!
A12 Dodge Superbee Coupe 4 speed Car number 157 in the A12 Registry.
XBGT Ford Falcon sedan, same model as Max drives in The Roadwarrior, the yellow car he starts off in.
WANT: Triple black 68 or 70 Charger!

70 sublime

Quote from: aussieguy71 on February 14, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

Why is it not running ??
Motor broken so bad ?
You will no longer have matching numbers
Walk away or run from this deal
If you have $60 000 US to spend plus enough cash to get it home from another country look some place else
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Lennard

Quote from: aussieguy71 on February 14, 2018, 11:58:47 PM
$60K is crazy money for this car. I wouldn't even pay half that.

70 sublime

You would be farther ahead to buy this one and fix it up if you have $60 K for that other project you were looking at

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/1968-charger-t-440-orig/6498051377.html

This 68 charger is extremly rare. If you want something you don't see at car shows and want the rarest of the rare then this car is for you. I have a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T for sale. This is a real AA1 code Silver buffed poly car! Silver was an extra cost color option and is the "ONLY" color that has production numbers on it. I believe there was 615 silver R/Ts out of over 17k R/Ts produced in 1968 which means only 3.5% of all R/Ts in 68 are silver. Rare!!

Car was silver, black rt stripes in back, vinal top, white interior with the buddy seat and column shift. Car runs and drives but needs to be restored. Does need rust repair. The car is in Galen Goviers Registry and will have an extra fender tag and decoded spec sheet by him. Please do your research on these cars and if your serious email me your name and number and i will get back to you. I dont want to sell but too many projects. Asking $39k or best cash offer. Thanks

reply by email:
phxh3-6498051377@sale.craigslist.org

webmail links:
gmail
yahoo mail
hotmail, outlook, live mail
aol mail
copy and paste into your email:
phxh3-6498051377@sale.craigslist.org

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green