News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 White Interior

Started by Ryan.C, February 02, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan.C

I picked up some used white interior door panels (lowers) for my '69 Charger. I cleaned them up repaired a couple areas and shot them with 2-3 coats of 1195 White interior paint in an aerosol can from Herb's. Well it seems to me that although the panels turned great they appear to have a yellow tinge ever so suttle but it is present. Not being a very experienced mopar enthusiast (actually have never seen a white interior 69 charger in person) does the 69 mopar white interior color supposed to be a little off-white?   :shruggy:
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

Ryan.C

Before and after

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Lennard

comet_666

yup..off white..
Good call on the dye, it will help match everything up.

Ryan.C

Thanks much guys! The whote interiors I have seen on the computer screen look very bright white. But I guess off white is what its supposed to be so it will stay.  :2thumbs:

Ghoste

The off white will be nicer to clean in addition to being correct.

Polygon

www.lostinspaceforum.com

If you like the old TV show, Lost In Space, check out my page