News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Super Bowl LII - Eagles vs Referees

Started by Mopar Nut, February 04, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Moparsaver

Quote from: Mopar Nut on February 04, 2018, 03:12:12 AM
:smilielol:
It is a riot how jealous you are of the Patriots and Tom Terrific.   Haters gonna hate.      :pity:     Try not to be too upset when the Patriots win this evening.    :cheers:

Lennard

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Moparsaver on February 04, 2018, 08:41:52 AM
Quote from: Mopar Nut on February 04, 2018, 03:12:12 AM
:smilielol:
It is a riot how jealous you are of the Patriots and Tom Terrific.   Haters gonna hate.      :pity:     Try not to be too upset when the Patriots win this evening.    :cheers:
Jealous of cheaters!

Why would I like a team that sees a need to cheat in order to win!

Mopar Nut

I hope Cooks is ok, he's one of my favorite receivers.

69wannabe

This was the only NFL game I watched this year and the biggest reason is I always watch it with my dad and we go get hot wings and usually eat too much and have a good time but I will say it was a good game to watch all the way to the end!!! Brady was rattled early on and came back good in the third but got rattled again in the forth and it just didn't happen so the eagle's got the glory and they deserved it because they fought hard for it. Great game for both teams!!!!!