News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Indy Cylinder Head Show

Started by 69bfan, February 07, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bfan

The Indy Cylinder Head Show will be running from March 3rd through the 4th.  We will be located on the far right wall in the second building.  This is a very good show and is a kickoff for the 2018 Mopar swap meet schedule for us.  If anyone is looking for any reproduction restoration parts for your Charger or other Mopar, let us know as we bring a limited amount of product to this show.  Weatherstripping and detail items will be our primary focus for this show.  Anyone with special request, do not hesitate to call, email or private message us.  Our prices will be very competitive and we know what does and does not work for most applications.
Even if your not needing anything, drop by and introduce yourself so that we can put a face to the name.
Thanks,
Richard O'Shields
Restoration Parts and Materials
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com
Ph. 404-643-5760
r.l.oshields@att.net
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.

TheAutoArchaeologist

I'll be there!

Always looking for Barn Finds in the area.

SuperJim

We will be there too, set up with the 1:18 die cast right behind the Mopar Collectors Guide tent/booth. Same as Richard said, stop by and say hi, or order something online with (comment area during check-out type bring to INDY). Hope to see some of you there!
Jim
Supercar Collectibles, Ltd.
http://www.supercar1.com/index.php

gtx6970

Quote from: 69bfan on February 07, 2018, 04:13:12 PM
The Indy Cylinder Head Show will be running from March 3rd through the 4th.  We will be located on the far right wall in the second building.  This is a very good show and is a kickoff for the 2018 Mopar swap meet schedule for us.  If anyone is looking for any reproduction restoration parts for your Charger or other Mopar, let us know as we bring a limited amount of product to this show.  Weatherstripping and detail items will be our primary focus for this show.  Anyone with special request, do not hesitate to call, email or private message us.  Our prices will be very competitive and we know what does and does not work for most applications.
Even if your not needing anything, drop by and introduce yourself so that we can put a face to the name.
Thanks,
Richard O'Shields
Ph. 404-643-5760
r.l.oshields@att.net

Richard,
I may run up this year. Just to get out of the house for the day .
Sent you a PM here btw

SuperJim

Our van is fully loaded, and heading out Thursday late morning for Friday set up. We can only be there Saturday, as Granddaughters birthday (2) on Sunday. See you there Saturday!
Jim
Supercar Collectibles, Ltd.
http://www.supercar1.com/index.php