News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytonalo's Trunk Lid Hinges

Started by wingcar, February 09, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingcar

I wanted to give a shout out to Daytonalo (aka, Larry) for the quantity of his Daytona trunk lid hinges.  If you order a set, you will not be disappointed.  They look great.  I was going to make my own using two sets of Charger hinges as I have a full size template, but there is no way mine would have turned out nearly as nice looking.  It's worth the price just to save the frustration level from rising any higher during a clone build!

Just one question for the group: 
These hinges will need the deck lid mounting holes drilled...anyone out there that can supply the measurements needed?  If nothing else, perhaps just the measurement from the end of the hinge to the first bolt hole.  Thanks in advance.

And, thanks again Larry
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

daytonalo

I officially have one friend! Thanks for the plug , checks in the mail  :icon_smile_big:

A383Wing

I also have a set of his hinges, and the chrome A-pillar trim.....right now they are not yet on the car....but excellent workmanship on both sets

Bryan