News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What was the stock carb on a 1972 D200 4 speed truck with 360?

Started by Bad B-rad, February 13, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad B-rad

My buddy has his grandpa's all original 1972 D200 "Camper Special" truck.
It is a 360 V8 with a 4 speed, It has a Holley 2 BBl carb, on it, anyone know the Model number for that carb?
He sent me a photo of it and it has the fuel inlet on the front bowel on driver side. And what makes it a small bit different then most of the ones I found was it DOES NOT have a Bowel vent TUBE on the pass side front bowel.
It has the rubber plug in the center, top of front bowel.(and manual choke)
I will try to post a photo.
He claims it is a one year only carb for manual trans trucks (he said the 360 SCOUT also used it)

He is having some issues with it idling/running, and I was looking at getting a carb kit for him, or maybe finding a remanufactured one for him.

Thanks for any help!

John_Kunkel

Should be a Holley 2210 or 2245. Manual choke sounds like it might be an aftermarket replacement like the 2300.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Bad B-rad

From what I can find it looks like your right about the Holley 2210
It has manual choke now, but I have only seen a photo so I will check it out better in person, thanks, for your help.