News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone use a shipper out of California?

Started by DanielRobert, February 17, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielRobert

Looking for referrals to ship a car from California to Michigan. Anyone use a company that they liked?
Thanks ,
Dan
1972 Charger
1969 Roadrunner
1974 Trans Am

spoolinhard

I used rcg auto logistics. They weren't the greatest on communication, but they did everything they said they were going to do and the price was decent. I shipped California to Iowa

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

I have used Plycar

They are amazing, and yes, I used others over the past two decades, but Pycar beats them all on price and service.

DanielRobert

thanks guys.......car is on its way now...National Transport dispatched a company called High Gear. So far, so good. But we'll see when the car shows up.
69 roadrunner to add to my 72 Charger and my 74 Trans Am
1972 Charger
1969 Roadrunner
1974 Trans Am

VegasCharger

Quote from: DanielRobert on February 24, 2018, 12:11:44 PM
thanks guys.......car is on its way now...National Transport dispatched a company called High Gear. So far, so good. But we'll see when the car shows up.

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

ht4spd307

Quote from: DanielRobert on February 24, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

Isnt that the company getting sued for damaged cars dropped of the back of the truck last year :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: only joking

DanielRobert

LOL   not funny!!!!   The car arrived before they said it would. The driver was incredible and managed to back that semi into my driveway. Verry pleased,,,,and , oh yeah, I'm happy with the car too!
1972 Charger
1969 Roadrunner
1974 Trans Am