News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona wings/noses, best 'bang for your buck'?

Started by aerolith, February 23, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob-dirt

If anyone is interested I have a complete Fiberglass nose setup from Ted Janick it's one of his early noses made right good quality long before the economy mid-grade and Factory equivalent it was made when he only made one grade and it was the best one out there then I have the nose pivot brackets headlight doors z bar brackets buckets and front spoiler everything you need i was going to use it on my car but i changed my mind and bought a steel one PM me if interested

held1823

i'm headed to bed, rob, but could you email me details and possibly photos?

pm sent with contact info
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

XS29L9B2

Yess ted janak has a very good part , i have this its awesome parts
dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

superbirdrag

Hey Aerolith,
Do you have you answer yet ? I have Ted janeks high quality superbird version and his cheap line daytona version .I bought the daytona stuff from him last fall. The bird stuff in 1999. There is a big difference in the quality and thickness of his work .If your making a fun driver I would go with Stingers whole kit because Ted cheaps out on his cheaper product line really nicely and stinger doesnot. I could not even buy the extra parts from Ted to upgrade the crap parts because the few parts were the same cost as the hole cheaper line kit . I bought them from stinger.

If you want a high dollar resto definitely buy his expensive parts they are well worth the money in quality. Remember no matter who's parts you buy they will all need to be worked over on your car.

superbirdrag