DodgeCharger.com Forum
September 20, 2018, 01:05:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DodgeCharger.com decals are available here!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daytona wings/noses, best 'bang for your buck'?  (Read 1509 times)
rob-dirt

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2018, 10:04:21 PM »

If anyone is interested I have a complete Fiberglass nose setup from Ted Janick it's one of his early noses made right good quality long before the economy mid-grade and Factory equivalent it was made when he only made one grade and it was the best one out there then I have the nose pivot brackets headlight doors z bar brackets buckets and front spoiler everything you need i was going to use it on my car but i changed my mind and bought a steel one PM me if interested
held1823
Old Timer

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2018, 10:07:47 PM »

i'm headed to bed, rob, but could you email me details and possibly photos?

pm sent with contact info

ernie helderbrand - 409053
XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 rt 69

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2018, 02:23:20 AM »

Yess ted janak has a very good part , i have this its awesome parts

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona
superbirdrag

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2018, 05:24:37 PM »

Hey Aerolith,
Do you have you answer yet ? I have Ted janeks high quality superbird version and his cheap line daytona version .I bought the daytona stuff from him last fall. The bird stuff in 1999. There is a big difference in the quality and thickness of his work .If your making a fun driver I would go with Stingers whole kit because Ted cheaps out on his cheaper product line really nicely and stinger doesnot. I could not even buy the extra parts from Ted to upgrade the crap parts because the few parts were the same cost as the hole cheaper line kit . I bought them from stinger.

If you want a high dollar resto definitely buy his expensive parts they are well worth the money in quality. Remember no matter who's parts you buy they will all need to be worked over on your car.

superbirdrag
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: