News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

looking for daytona guy.

Started by chargermike, December 17, 2016, 03:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargermike

I am looking for daytona guy.  But seems to be the hates person to find. Looking to have a wing built or buy one....anybody know a phone number or email. Cause I can't seem to find him on here. I did a search and it just takes me to daytona page.

chargermike

rob-dirt

70 sublime

search his name on the members list on the little blue bar at the left side of your screen near the top
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Daytona Guy

Here I am. I have not been on in awhile. Sorry
503-580-8312

Dane

farm966

I have one of Dane's wings, it is an excellent piece. Well worth what he is charging in my opinion.

wingcarenvy

Hey Dane! Any chance you will do another run of Superbird wings?

Daytona Guy

Don't do Bird wings, only Daytona's - I build them as ordered. I would consider Bird wings but to justify the pattern would require a lot of orders before it would be worth it. I do not think as many people want to build a Bird compared to a Daytona, plus there are still bird wings out there to be had.

Dane

wingcarenvy

Quote from: Daytona Guy on January 03, 2017, 08:43:01 PM
Don't do Bird wings, only Daytona's - I build them as ordered. I would consider Bird wings but to justify the pattern would require a lot of orders before it would be worth it. I do not think as many people want to build a Bird compared to a Daytona, plus there are still bird wings out there to be had.

Dane

I thought Larry Roper had one of your wings. My mistake, how many orders is a lot? Just curious. Maybe I will start a thread to gauge interest.

Daytona Guy

I would say 20 wings would come to mind.

Dane

wingcarenvy

XS29J

I have a Dane built wing I will not be using it is for sale... 701-371-4476  Fargo ND  pickup only   still in boxes.

charger chris

i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

daytonalo

Text me 609-315-2640 . Hollow upright , first class casting , complete superbird wing 2000 ready to prep for paint . Shipped bare alum