News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Pics Yellow Daytona With Wind Reflectors

Started by Daytona Guy, July 23, 2005, 06:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

I had my old trim and I ordered the 5 piece set. You heat up the trim and it takes the shape you give it. I did not use the small corner trim. The pic shows that. I used the pricks from my rear window and modified the shape to fit the Vega.

Daytonalo is doing an exceptional job. We all Salute.   :wave:

BigBlockSam

for those about to rock we We all Salute you     :wave:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

chargervert

Hey Daytonalo,Dayclona makes the hinges.Mike used my Charger 500,for the template,they fit and function as original.

daytonalo

Thanks to everyone who responded .I'm new to this site and everyone been very friendly . I'm a very determined individual and with great sites like this we can all benefit, Just think back before computers! I have a powdercoat business, if any one has any questions

Larry

daytonalo

I have a I'm sure a simple question for you guys, what do I do on the rear speaker shelf in regards to different level of shelf and new area behind shelf created after window plug was installed

hotrod98

Yeah Dane........what do we do about that? lol       He's our resident daytona clone guru whether he likes it or not.

I'm sure that you've noticed that YearOne has the package tray and headliner for the daytona.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

i don't know if the year one stuff will fit.the clone is not eact to an original. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

wingcars6970

I supplied my friend in TX way back some years a real 500 trunk lid and hinges for fabrication purposes.I have to commend daytonalo on his build up .Not everyone has the extra $$$ to shell out .And he makes what he needs.Or makes something work.As for the package tray I got mine for my daytona from legendary.Probably the same one years one has.Also I got that plastic surrounding the window that usually breaks and is rotted from .Trim parts .Dont know if it will be any help with the vega plug .Or what mods needs to be done to a existing daytona/500 package tray.For use with the vega plug .But I might go gather up some more vega hatchback lids.I turned daytonalo on to the last one I found.As I heard the glass might work in a real 500/daytona.But it doesnt make it.But still keep a few around for future friends doing daytona clones

BigBlockSam

hey wingcars6970
  if you find a vega hatch, i'd be interested in it. i live in nj,  i'm acquiring parts for my next Daytona. thanks Rene

djcarguy