News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bel Aire Abuse

Started by JB400, March 07, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargermick

Fitz73Chrgr

I wonder what the whole story is though.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

marshallfry01

It's been a proven fact that most women go crazy once a month for 30 days.
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: marshallfry01 on March 07, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

They're born CrAzY, and they just get CrAzIeR each month, it just builds up until they implode some day, dosen't take much to set them off either, this guy ought to keep the car so that when his future romances get heavy, he has something to shock him back to reality, or rent it out for weddings, so future married males can see what's in store for them, so that they can: (1) either prepare for it, (2) accept eventuality, or: (3) run while you can....

MoParJW

Quote from: DAY CLONA on March 07, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

They're born CrAzY, and they just get CrAzIeR each month, it just builds up until they implode some day, dosen't take much to set them off either, this guy ought to keep the car so that when his future romances get heavy, he has something to shock him back to reality, or rent it out for weddings, so future married males can see what's in store for them, so that they can: (1) either prepare for it, (2) accept eventuality, or: (3) run while you can....

Ouch! big truth bomb on international women's day  :icon_smile_blackeye: :lol:
'68 Plymouth Satellite sedan 318

John_Kunkel

What's the squawk with the car? Nicely done if you like that sorta thing.  :shruggy:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

moparstuart

Quote from: John_Kunkel on March 08, 2018, 01:14:00 PM
What's the squawk with the car? Nicely done if you like that sorta thing.  :shruggy:
look closer his wife or girlfriend got pissed and took a hammer to it , he must have loved the car or his girlfriend more then her  :rofl:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Troy

Quote from: John_Kunkel on March 08, 2018, 01:14:00 PM
What's the squawk with the car? Nicely done if you like that sorta thing.  :shruggy:
I think it has to do with the hammer induced dents all over it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

John_Kunkel

DUUUH!! Didn't look that close.

I don't pay much attention to tri-fives, too many of them.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

F8-4life

Quote from: MoParJW on March 08, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

Ouch! big truth bomb on international women's day  :icon_smile_blackeye: :lol:

LOL

DAY CLONA

Quote from: MoParJW on March 08, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

Ouch! big truth bomb on international women's day  :icon_smile_blackeye: :lol:

Now they have another holiday!...bitches   :slap: :icon_smile_wink:

tan top

yep  :icon_smile_blackeye:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html