News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got my front buckets covered this week

Started by 69wannabe, March 10, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69wannabe

Every since I got my charger converted from a 68 to a 69 on the outside I have been wanting to get the 68 seat covers off and swap to 69 seat covers. Finally got other things done last year and decided this year to get the seats done. Picked up my new front seat covers a few weeks back at year one and got with my interior guy week before last and dropped of my front seats and he got them fixed up for me tuesday this week and I picked them up and got them back in tuesday evening. Looks so good and glad to have the 69 covers in there now. Had to order the back seat covers since they didn't have them in stock so maybe I can get that done and the seats will all be done. I know the dash bezels and pad are different but at least upon first glance in the car the seats will be right anyway.

69wannabe

Got my front seats covered and done and back in the car and ordered my rear seat covers and they came in pretty quick so I fought and fought and finally got the rear seat out. The hook on the driver side was bent toward the rear of the car and took some real cussing to get it to turn loose. I knew the last time I took the seat out it was pretty tough but it went back in fine so I didn't think nothing about it. Anyway it's out and i'm going to drop them off in the morning so the guy's can get a start on them. Finally gonna have the 69 seat's that I have always wanted in there    :2thumbs:

Lennard

69wannabe

The interior guy must have been  kinda slow this week, I dropped the rear seat and covers off wednesday thinking it would be a week at least before they were done since I told him I wasn't in any kind of a hurry. I was supposed to drop them off monday morning but I wasn't feeling all that great last weekend and even into the week I was crappy so I finally got out there tuesday evening and got them out. He called me friday about mid day and said they were ready!!! I had taken the day off to help my sister pick up food and stuff for a surprise birthday party for my dad on saturday and that turned into pretty much an all day thing so I told him I guess I would have to get them monday.

Well the party wasn't til 6pm and I had some time to kill so I rode to town and by the shop just to see if anybody might be there and luckily the gate was open and he was there waiting on another customer to come make a decision on some interior stuff for his truck. Was able to get my rear seat and head home and got them put back in the car. Looks great with the new covers now!! Guess the next thing on the list is to see if I can get the stupid gas gauge to read correctly for a change...

Mopar Nut

Quote from: 69wannabe on March 20, 2018, 10:24:42 PM
Got my front seats covered and done and back in the car and ordered my rear seat covers and they came in pretty quick so I fought and fought and finally got the rear seat out. The hook on the driver side was bent toward the rear of the car and took some real cussing to get it to turn loose. I knew the last time I took the seat out it was pretty tough but it went back in fine so I didn't think nothing about it. Anyway it's out and i'm going to drop them off in the morning so the guy's can get a start on them. Finally gonna have the 69 seat's that I have always wanted in there    :2thumbs:

Pictures?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

69wannabe

I will get my son to take a pic with his phone and see if we can get it posted on here. I am still using a flip phone myself but he has an iphone and he can figure out how to post a pic since i'm no good at it......