News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1967 Overhauling A100 question

Started by kokxville, March 12, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokxville

I'm currently restoring my a100 van and i was looking for some paint ideas for it. :coolgleamA:
I came across an episode from overhauling and i really like the headlight rings they put on. :drool5:
I think the originals are too large
The problem is,i have no idea where to find them.  :brickwall:

Anyone here knows where to get them?

Thanks!
:cheers:
John
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

JB400

Which van are you looking at?  They did two of them.

kokxville

Both of them had the same rings.  :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

JB400

Do a Google search for Frenched headlight trim ring for Hot Rod, and see what comes up.  You have to type in hot rod, or otherwise, you'll end up with bike parts.

kokxville

JB400

:cheers:  I'm good for something every once in a while.