News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

EFI Conversion Question...

Started by csx4590, March 12, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csx4590

Thinking about going with the Holley Sniper fuel injection set up. I have a non magnum 440 with an aluminum intake and 4 bbl carb. Other than that it's bone stock. I am looking at the EFI set up for reliability not for a real performance gain although that will probably happen regardless. In reading about the set up, it looks like you have to have a return line of some sort. My question is: what are you guys using as a return line???

Thanks
Al

John_Kunkel

Page 12 and 13 of the instructions explain the return line installation:

http://documents.holley.com/techlibrary_199r11031r.pdf

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

JR

I just bought a second reproduction 3/8 fuel feed line made in stainless steel, and used that for a return.

Easy peasy.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Derwud

Quote from: JR on March 12, 2018, 10:04:49 PM
I just bought a second reproduction 3/8 fuel feed line made in stainless steel, and used that for a return.

Easy peasy.

Same here..
1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

csx4590

That's what I was thinking.  Thanks for the info...

Easy peasy.
[/quote]

metallicareload99

Quote from: JR on March 12, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

Easy peasy.

I did something similar, I use my old stainless 3/8" feed line as a return line now. I bought a 25' roll of 3/8 and bent and flared a new feed line
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth