News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any members from : Lake County CA? Town called Kelseyville.

Started by Bad B-rad, March 14, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad B-rad

I just saw a post were some guy from Australia, had posted an old torn up registration with  3/4's of the former car owners name, and some members got him the name, current address and phone number of the previous owner.(and posted it here for the world to see,LOL!!!)

SO I got thinking, maybe some members can HELP me?

I tried to call the original owner of my 69 Charger(4-5 weeks ago?), and I got in touch with the Brother of original owner, and my phone call was not received very well.

I figure if maybe any members are from Lake County CA?
The town is Kelseyville.
The  original owner STILL lives at the same house, at same address.
And his family was semi well known. (in the town)
I will try and respect the family's privacy, and not post the names here, but if someone is from the town, then we can PM and maybe you have heard of them, maybe you know them,or can be of some help.
I have owners name and address, and some of his family members names and addresses.
So before I just start sending letters maybe someone can give me an assist?

Thanks Very MUCH!!!!!
Have a good day, Brad.

johnnycharger

Hello
Message me. I do not live in Kelseyville but I have family 10 mins from there. I go there every so often.