News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Restoration Parts Source

Started by Kevins70charger, March 26, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevins70charger

Does RPG sell good products?  Seen some bad reviews.  Looking at their rear armrest pads w/ashtrays.  Care to share your experience?

Bronzedodge

Quote from: Kevins70charger on March 26, 2018, 06:44:27 PM
Does RPG sell good products?  Seen some bad reviews.  Looking at their rear armrest pads w/ashtrays.  Care to share your experience?

Do you mean RPS?  Never used them.  Looks like they're buying from OER or whomever.  A lot of this stuff is only produced by one source, in production runs.
Mopar forever!

69bfan

Never heard of either.  There is PG Classics which manufactures a lots of the reproduction trim for these cars.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Kevins70charger

Yes, I meant RPS.  :brickwall:  Thanks for the input.  :2thumbs:

Kevins70charger

Quote from: 69bfan on March 27, 2018, 07:21:18 PM
Never heard of either.  There is PG Classics which manufactures a lots of the reproduction trim for these cars.

Have you used PG Classics?

69bfan

PG Classics is a Canadian company who works directly with the manufactures over in the Asian countries.  Much of the product is drop shipped directly from the manufacture to the states.  Quality is very hit and miss.  I would much rather hunt out good used as you know that the part did fit originally.  Just need to do your research on the specific parts as items like console face plates, instrument cluster bezels and taillamp bezels have a history of not fitting.  PG did do a product line for BEA and that line was much more correct and had less issues.  You can check with Mike at BEA to see if he has any items that your looking for, but his inventory is quickly being sucked up like NOS parts.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Kevins70charger

Has anyone bought form Mopar Plus?  Particularly there armrest pads.