News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The question everyone hates

Started by boss429kiwi, April 03, 2018, 03:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boss429kiwi

Yes, it's the "what's it worth" question.

In the very near future, I am offering my car for sale.
I'm in New Zealand, and wanting to gauge what my car is worth in the US, then translate that into NZ$, plus shipping and tax etc.

Superbird 6 pack, 4 speed, Dana 60, all matching numbers. Tor red, buckets, Concours restored by Restorations by Julius about 17 years ago, with minimal miles since. Still a good number 9 car.

Thanks
Gary
NEW ZEALAND (aka Paradise)
1973 De Tomaso Pantera GTS widebody
1970 Superbird, 6pack, 4 speed, Tor-Red, Buckets, restored by Julius
1970 428 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, calypso Coral, white shaker
1970 Boss 429 KK2457, Concours, Calypso Coral (SOLD)
1957 Chevy truck, big rear window, ocean green, STOCK!.....nice!

Dave Kanofsky

The second question everyone hates:

Why are you selling it?

Good luck with your sale.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

chaaargerb

Okay
I'll be the first to put my  :Twocents: in. Looking at what I have seen sell at the auction houses this year I would say $150,000 to $180,000. Your car being out of the country maybe worth more to someone in your country then the U S because of shipping and other costs to get the car back in the states plus only a handful of birds in your country.

taxspeaker

Interestingly I saw and rode in this car with Gary last year, it is everything he describes. I agree with the 150-180 value. Gary-no room for the Pantera?