News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ted Stephens Daytona Wreck Under the Knife

Started by Aero426, May 18, 2016, 04:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winghawg

I last saw the car sitting at AMD showroom floor a few months ago. Dustin the counter person at AMD said it went to a car show. And it was to come back. I was up there about 3 weeks ago and it has not come back as of yet. still for sale for 150k

Aero426

Quote from: winghawg on April 17, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
I last saw the car sitting at AMD showroom floor a few months ago. Dustin the counter person at AMD said it went to a car show. And it was to come back. I was up there about 3 weeks ago and it has not come back as of yet. still for sale for 150k

Did I not read somewhere that this was a car "that would never be for sale"?      :smilielol:

Mopar John

I saw Ted at the Chicagoland Mopar Connection Winter Swap back in February.
We talked about our Daytonas and Ted told me that after a couple of shows for AMD the Daytona would be finished.
MJ

odcics2

Quote from: Aero426 on April 17, 2018, 09:03:17 AM
Quote from: winghawg on April 17, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

Did I not read somewhere that this was a car "that would never be for sale"?      :smilielol:

Some guys swap out vins on cars that will never be for sale.  (or restamp numbers on blocks)
Later they change hands!
:scope:

Better know your stuff before plunking down the bucks.   :Twocents:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

TheAutoArchaeologist

It's not for sale.  Ted has no intentions of selling it.

held1823

It's not for sale.  Ted has no intentions of selling it.

ted is not immortal, though
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

hemi-hampton

Is it still in AMD black e-coat primer? Will Ted have it painted Red? LEON.

TheAutoArchaeologist

That is true, but his family is heavily into the cars as well.  It isn't going anywhere.

Once it gets done doing the shows it has lined up, promoting the AMD stuff.  They do plan to put it back "restore" it back to original colors and such.