DodgeCharger.com Forum
April 25, 2018, 12:43:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have updated the list of DodgeCharger.com shirts!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talladega October 13th 2019  (Read 932 times)
XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 rt 69

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2018, 01:35:10 PM »

So so far for me y live in France shit
fly on over we will find you someone to  ride a long  with

Ok thank you

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona
A383Wing
Old Timer

Old, Lost & Confuzed

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2018, 06:16:23 PM »

Only 5,400 round trip miles for me!  Guess I'd better get the 4:10s out of the Charger.

Wonder why the miles difference between us.....we're not that far apart.....I'll have to check the total miles from the 1999 trip and see

Bryan

I didn't see your earlier post. 5,400 was the bare minimum.  From your experience, I'll plan on 7,000.

I checked my mileage logs from the 1999 trip, it was 6,162 miles round trip.....that did not include the driving around town doing this & that while we were there.....we also spent one day extra in Las Vegas on the way back home....I didn't include those city miles driven either

On the trip down, we kinda angled our drive from Seattle to Birmingham. On the way back home, we went straight across the bottom of the US and took Interstate 10 from the meet to Las Vegas, spent the extra day there, then made our way to I5 towards home.

Not sure how many people from the Seattle area are going to make the trip, most of the people we traveled with no longer have an Aero car anymore. I would not mind travelling down with other cars, but if we end up going by ourselves we're gonna take our time and not push it like we did before

Bryan
5hunert

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2018, 07:18:18 PM »

Only 5,400 round trip miles for me!  Guess I'd better get the 4:10s out of the Charger.

Wonder why the miles difference between us.....we're not that far apart.....I'll have to check the total miles from the 1999 trip and see

Bryan

I didn't see your earlier post. 5,400 was the bare minimum.  From your experience, I'll plan on 7,000.

I checked my mileage logs from the 1999 trip, it was 6,162 miles round trip.....that did not include the driving around town doing this & that while we were there.....we also spent one day extra in Las Vegas on the way back home....I didn't include those city miles driven either

On the trip down, we kinda angled our drive from Seattle to Birmingham. On the way back home, we went straight across the bottom of the US and took Interstate 10 from the meet to Las Vegas, spent the extra day there, then made our way to I5 towards home.

Not sure how many people from the Seattle area are going to make the trip, most of the people we traveled with no longer have an Aero car anymore. I would not mind travelling down with other cars, but if we end up going by ourselves we're gonna take our time and not push it like we did before

Bryan
Rallye Mike and I are planning to drive my 500 down at this point.  So we should have a convoy of at least two.  Any other Seattleites out there planning on going?
Seabeckredneck

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2018, 12:35:28 AM »

Bryan

Bryan
Rallye Mike and I are planning to drive my 500 down at this point.  So we should have a convoy of at least two.  Any other Seattleites out there planning on going?

Hey Jack,
 I'll have to look into this trip! All those Aero cars in one location Shocked Sensory overload!
Simonic

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2018, 01:44:07 PM »

Cool,
I'll be there, 2thumbs

Mopar owner in the UK..
held1823
Old Timer

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2018, 07:48:38 AM »

I will be there.
  better drag the blue wing guy with the 70 front on it with you

cloning a daytona into a 1970 charger could start a new trend

ernie helderbrand - 409053
Montreal Wing Car

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2018, 05:26:35 PM »

J'y serai sūrement avec un ami, tu peux arriver ą Montreal pour quelques jours et on partira ensemble!

Ben
XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 rt 69

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2018, 11:54:17 AM »

J'y serai sūrement avec un ami, tu peux arriver ą Montreal pour quelques jours et on partira ensemble!

Ben

salut benoit alors merci de ta proposition j en serai enchanter.

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: