News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Floor Mats

Started by comet_666, April 04, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comet_666

Has anyone recently bought the "Charger" script floor mats for their car? If so, where did you get them and what was the quality like?

Thanks!

timmycharger

are you talking about the carpeted one? or the rubber/vinyl type? I am interested in the responses as well as I will be looking to buy the rubber/vinyl fitted type.

comet_666

Carpeted ones, I have seen them at Classic Industries but not sure I want to pull the trigger just yet on them.

Chris

Try California car covers, they make carpeted car mats.

garner7555

https://www.accmats.com/

Auto Custom Carpet is probably the one who makes the ones that classic sells.   ACC offers a few different scrips for Charger floor mats.
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

303 Mopar

I got my ACC mats with the Charger script from Dave at www.rosevillemoparts.com - cheaper than CI and ACC direct.  :cheers:
1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

garner7555

Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 07, 2018, 09:12:40 AM
I got my ACC mats with the Charger script from Dave at www.rosevillemoparts.com - cheaper than CI and ACC direct.  :cheers:

ACC is local to me so I bought it from them.  If you walk in and buy in person then ACC offers 50% off.
69 Charger 440 resto-mod