News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One year later

Started by road/track, April 05, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

road/track

After a totally resource drain after have been going all in for the body, paint, suspension and transmission I finally was able to force myself in to the garage, or actually I found that the pool table for once was to good use  :icon_smile_big:
I decided to start inside with heater box, pedal assembly and dash. the result was inspiring and now it will roll-on with headliner etc.
One thing I realized that a heater core is well worth to have done properly by professionals instead of some junk out of eBay. I decided not to madiablast the box as it was in reasonable good shape, will still need to touch-up the rivets to be less shiny. Most difficult would I say is to get correct Hex metal screws, as my was a mix of correct ones and totally wrong, still need to replace a few of them, where do you find the correct ones in small sizes in bulk?
-1971 Charger SE U-code 4spd track pack, one of 29...
-1971 Charger R/T 440 6 pack auto
-1961 Chrysler 300G CV, one of 337
-2014 BMW 435i M-sport

Back N Black

CDN72SE

Good work, yet to tackle mine.
1972 Charger SE