News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hood turn signal installation charger 69

Started by Jas, April 09, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jas

Hello everyone, I would like to install my hood turn signal on my charger 69 but I have no idea how to install it . Do you have pictures inside and outside the hood that I could see?

thank you

Jas

70 sublime

Pretty straight forward
Install the housing for the lights and run the wire down inside the hood webbing towards the firewall
You will see a round hole at the firewall end the wire come out

Did a google search and got this picture  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Jas

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Just 6T9 CHGR

That picture is from the FSM (Factory Service Manual)  Invaluable info in there.   You can find them used or they are available reproduction... :Twocents:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Bronzedodge

My experience - sometimes the replacement/aftermarket lenses can be a little tight going in.  Use caution and care.
Mopar forever!

myk

Quote from: Jas on April 09, 2018, 01:47:05 PM
Hello everyone, I would like to install my hood turn signal on my charger 69 but I have no idea how to install it . Do you have pictures inside and outside the hood that I could see?

thank you

Which turn signal kit did you buy?
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"