News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any thoughts on this one? 1 of 1? Galen says so.....

Started by qwick68, April 11, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: chargervert on April 12, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
Quote from: Homerr on April 12, 2018, 09:28:16 AM
Aren't these 1 of 1's really '1 of 1 that Galen has documented'?

99.9% of the time when Galen quotes a car as being one of one, he means one of one that he has documentation for in his database.

In other words, one of one, until another is found.

lloyd3

I'll admit that UU-1 probably wouldn't have been my first choice, but after owning and driving it for 22-years now it has grown on me a bit.

I've also owned a number of "High-Impact" color cars (Roadrunners & Superbees) and they were fun too, but this works for me now.  There are certainly other colors that I would have liked much less.  As far as geriatrics go, one shouldn't throw too-many stones as I suspect that term might apply to a goodly number of us here in fairly short order.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: lloyd3 on April 12, 2018, 09:14:07 PM
I'll admit that UU-1 probably wouldn't have been my first choice, but after owning and driving it for 22-years now it has grown on me a bit.

I've also owned a number of "High-Impact" color cars (Roadrunners & Superbees) and they were fun too, but this works for me now.  There are certainly other colors that I would have liked much less.  As far as geriatrics go, one shouldn't throw too-many stones as I suspect that term might apply to a goodly number of us here in fairly short order.

It's a different color than what is usually seen. Personally, I like it.  :2thumbs:

Ghoste

TPR

My opinion is that if anyone thinks this is shit blue, they must have shit for brains.
But that's just my opinion.
As for the 1 of 1, I think most potential buyers will know that a piece of paper from GG will not increase its desirability and will be promptly overlooked.
TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

timmycharger

Quote from: TPR on April 13, 2018, 08:53:14 AM
My opinion is that if anyone thinks this is shit blue, they must have shit for brains.
But that's just my opinion.
As for the 1 of 1, I think most potential buyers will know that a piece of paper from GG will not increase its desirability and will be promptly overlooked.
TPR

:cheers: :cheers:

PP1RT

Quote from: DAY CLONA on April 11, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
Nice car...not for the price though, sick of hearing this 1 of 1 crap, it looks like any other blue 68 Charger (shit blue at that!), what it needs is a repaint in black, keep the white top and interior, get rid of the blue interior pcs turn em' black, add a red butt stripe, put some redline tires on those road wheels, strip out all the AC crap, dash included, toss the slush box, install a 4/5/6 spd then you'll have a true 1 of 1

Gee...i've never seen one like that before. Maybe ghetto wheels too!!

Sounds like jealousy to me.

1 of 1 maybe. Maybe not. PW. Auto pilot. Rocker moulding. Certainly puts it in low production #s.

And i have one nearly identical but in RR1 with rear window defog also. Probably wont find another like it. 1 of 1 maybe. Unique definitly.