News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to buy rubber dust boots for front end

Started by 66FBCharger, April 12, 2018, 07:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

66FBCharger

I am looking to buy all the rubber dust boots ( that hold the grease in) for upper and lower ball joints and tie rod ends. The joints and tierods are fine, but all the boots are shot! Does someone offer a kit with all the seals? I want ones made of rubber that look similar to factory. There are aftermarket ones but they are not rubber and are shaped totally different and look funny.
Mopar performance used to offer a kit of all the front end seals but they have been discontinued.
It is for my wife's 73 Cuda 340.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

69bfan

Check to see if Mike Ross at BEA still has any of his kits available.  They were reproductions of the OEM style.  Nice kits, but pricey as compared to when they were available from Mopar Performance.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body