News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

domed blue bulb lense help

Started by skippychad, April 16, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skippychad

so this is a good one.  1969 charger base model.  got it 23 yrs ago and took out the instrument cluster way back then.  slapped it all back together half assed back then.  just recently decided to take it out again and redo the gauges and get the thing working right and put back together right.  I have most of the pieces from way back when.  I have a piece which I cant remember where it came from.  it is a clear blue half dome bulb cover.  I cracked it off back then off of some where.  I took the cluster apart now and cant see where it was attached to.  I posted a pic of another cluster I found online.  the 5 larger blue covers are all present in mine just like this one.  It actually looks like the bulb cover off a tac...smaller and clearer than the five in the pic....but I never had a tac or clock installed since ive owned it.  previous owner had an aftermarket tac installed.  im also wondering if it might have been installed on the ashtray light or an ignition light.   any ideas?

skippychad

here is the pic

Just 6T9 CHGR

If your 69 is optioned with the A01 Light Package (Glovebox, ignition & map lights) then yes it more than likely is the cover off the smaller ignition light assy...

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

skippychad

thanks...ill have to check the other spots to see if it had that option installed

skippychad

definitely have the ignition, ashtray and maplights....no blue covers..im guessing it was the ignition cover.   any ideas on where to find repro's?