News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Front seat options, anyone use procar

Started by 1st_charger, April 16, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1st_charger

Wondering if anyone has procar seats in there charger and if so how did they fit and mount?

1st_charger

cdr

I put ln the Dodge 2010,2011 Challenger Drag pack seats from Jegs.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

myk

I'm using procar rally seats and I think they're awesome.  I don't like how the seat brackets stick out quite a bit into the foot area for the rear passengers.  Other than that, I think they're a great aftermarket seat that doesn't look ridiculously out of place in a 50 year old car.  Keep in mind that the side bolstering is VERY thick and high,  which makes you have to climb over the bolsters entering, and exiting the car.  But, the super bolstering will definitely keep you in place during spirited driving...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Lennard

I bought the "rallye" seat foam and seat covers from Legendary.  Looks factory original and sits great.