News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my custom Johnny Lightning

Started by r4daytona, April 17, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

So I thought this would be cool to try and test my patience.  The first pic was my 73 challenger.  Nothing much of a car :318, cherry bomb muffler, I got the tires and rims for doing some work for a boss at the time and had re-caps on the front.  Again, nothing of a car but fun. My dad and i knew NOTHING about painting a car but we had fun together doing this.  So I decided to make a custom Die cast.  I think the result was pretty cool.

Lennard

Cool! Looks almost identical.  :2thumbs:

alfaitalia

Really???!!.......looks way smaller to me. Might just be my monitor!! :D
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

r4daytona

I think it turned out pretty good too. I could not get side view mirrors to fit in the package and did the best I could with the hubcaps. I did use small pieces of flashing for the mud flaps and a tiny spot of JB weld for the hood tach.

Lennard

Quote from: alfaitalia on April 17, 2018, 10:35:59 AM
Really???!!.......looks way smaller to me. Might just be my monitor!! :D
Is your monitor large enough to read that I typed ALMOST identical?  :smoke:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

wingcar

I did the same thing many years back with my wingcar.......made for an interesting car show display...........(by the way you did a great job with yours)   :2thumbs:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

r4daytona

This is the next one.  I'm also going to do my daytona the way it was in Ill. when it was sold out of that garage, the way it was in black primer when I bought it and maybe now.