News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger driveshaft? HELP!!!!!

Started by jwells1993, April 18, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwells1993

so im at the point now im lookin for a driveshaft for my big block swapped charger found just the driveshaft no yoke on ebay seller says it messures 52 inches i measured my rear end to tailshaft of tranny and got about 55 inches so would this driveshaft and a new slip yoke work? not sure how big the slip yoke would be thanks for any help im guessin itd work but just want some reassurance
keep on keepin on

mopar0166

Id have to say the yoke will be more then 3 " .  you don't want it to tight ether.  You need to measure carefully, Id suggest visiting stange's web site.  they have a measurement sheet that should help you.  if all else fails just order a new one from them.  It will be a better product then what was produced by dodge. 

Went through the same process my self 3 years ago, and I justified the cost by deciding I didn't want my drive shaft to be the weakest link.  I also added 1350 u-joints.

https://www.strangeengineering.net/forms/driveshaft-order-form/

good luck  :cheers:

jwells1993

keep on keepin on