News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear Window Chrome Tirm

Started by NCMopar, April 22, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCMopar

Hello,

Glass installer jacked up the corner pieces of my rear window trim. I've looked for replacements, but can only seem to find the entire set. I'd rather just buy the corners, as the rest is s in really good shape, with no pitting and good luster/shine. Any idea if there's a vendor that sells the pieces separately, or does any forum member have any nice corner pieces for sale?

Regards,
John

NCMopar

Well, I guess by the views, but no reply, that I'm looking for something that isn't available. Looks like I'm going to have to breakdown and buy the complete molding set. Not that big of a deal, given how much $ this thing has already sucked from my wallet, I was just trying to avoid it.

Regards,
John

mopar0166

went though the same thing two years ago.  I had to monitor ebay until I could find them and also find good ones.  they come up every now  and then.  I don't know of anyone selling new ones separately.

you can try a want ad on this forum or ebay.   Wish I had better advice and I know that frustration.