News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Headlights won't go down fully, don't stay down, thoughts on how to fix?

Started by RammJaeger, April 23, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RammJaeger

Thanks for all the help and advice everyone. I went with taking the springs off. They headlights stay up fine without them, and go down completely with them off. I may try putting them back on later and just adjust them better. For now though this looks WAY better. Passenger side headlight is basically perfect, driver side is really close, and I may do a bit more tweaking with it. Here are a few pics of the results.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

RammJaeger

Quote from: 70 sublime on May 08, 2018, 08:11:50 AM
So what is on the top shelf in the garage ??

Care to venture a guess :) There are two cars up there. One should be easy to see what it is, the other only an old school MoPar guy would be able to get by those pics.

70 sublime

Quote from: RammJaeger on May 08, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

Care to venture a guess :) There are two cars up there. One should be easy to see what it is, the other only an old school MoPar guy would be able to get by those pics.

A Delorean and 53 Dodge ??
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

RammJaeger

Quote from: 70 sublime on May 08, 2018, 12:38:50 PM
Quote from: RammJaeger on May 08, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

A Delorean and 53 Dodge ??

You got the Delorean right. For the other car, you are in the right decade.

A383Wing

I must have spent a week adjusting, tweaking, and modifying both headlight buckets and pivot points to get them looking like this in the picture.......and I never put the pop-up springs on

Bryan