News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NOS Daytona Jack Hold Down?

Started by oldcarnut, April 24, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

I was given this hold down in parts trade.  He told me it was an NOS hold down bracket.  I don't see any part numbers on it so I was curious if they had part numbers on them.  Looks like something that could easily be made so other than the bubble wrap, there's no packaging either.  Thoughts?

oldcarnut

Pics

billssuperbird

I don't think Daytona or superbird scissor jacks/ scissor jack handles/hold down plates have part numbers on them. So if that is NOS for Daytona they are hard to get :2thumbs:

Wingnut426

No numbers on hold down plates.  Looks like one of my repros I sell. WINGNUT
HEMI Daytona Convertible

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

billssuperbird

Looks like it was punched on to me

odcics2

Looks like one of my old repops from 20 years ago!! 
:coolgleamA:

Certainly, not NOS...  :Twocents:

oldcarnut

Quote from: odcics2 on April 25, 2018, 07:45:55 AM
Is the hole punched or drilled?
Judging by the surface on hole edge on top side of bracket it looks to be punched with grind marks on the underside.

oldcarnut

Quote from: Wingnut426 on April 25, 2018, 07:43:44 AM
No numbers on hold down plates.  Looks like one of my repros I sell. WINGNUT
Not sure how long you've sold them, but this one has been around on a shelf for a few years with me and however long the other guy had it. 

odcics2

Can't tell in your side view pic, but is the entire bracket a stamped piece or was it cut?

3--Daytona

my hold down bracket has much sharper corners, different than yours.Hole has been drilled.

oldcarnut

More pics

oldcarnut

Pic