News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 bucket seat buttons

Started by Alec, April 28, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alec

Hi all.. my 69 seats are in great shape except for the 2 small buttons where you sit.  the cover or caps are gone. Does anyone know if these can be purchased separately or possibly made some how? I hate to buy covers just for that...

Thanks Alec

ALBSURE1091

Hello , I had same issue. I purchased all new buttons from Erv's upholstery. They are a little bigger than the stock buttons but the quality is so much better. I'd say they are about the size of a nickel which is maybe about double the size of stock. You are more than welcome to my old buttons if you'd like. They are white so you'll have to dye them to match whatever color you have. PM me if you want them and I will mail them to you.
Thanks
AL

4spEd

Not sure what color your looking for but you can buy on ebay. They arent exact  but they work great. I bought black and they are flat not semi gloss, grain is also different.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Pieces-Prong-Back-Upholstery-Buttons-Black-Vinyl-Choice-Of-Size/222490223416?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Bronzedodge

I think I posted this before but... I few years ago I spoke to a nice sales rep at Legendary.  I told him how I had a pair of their covers on my 69 in Saddle tan and I had a button missing on each seat after many years.  He took my address and sent me a complete set - free of charge.  That is stand up service.  I'll remember it.   :2thumbs:
Mopar forever!