News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone sell a car cover that properly fits a Superbird

Started by RammJaeger, April 27, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RammJaeger

I'm interested in getting a car cover for my Superbird. Is there any place that sells a car cover that properly fits the Superbird, i.e. not a generic one?

ACUDANUT

I hope it is a garage.  I have a parachute if your interested.

RammJaeger

Yeah I keep the car in the garage. But in Georgia we have this stuff we call "green snow", which is gigantic pollen that gets all over everything. So I want to put a car cover on the bird when I drive it someplace to keep the pollen off.

RealWing

Got mine (indoor) from California Car Cover Co. Fits perfect.
Jim
1970 Superbird 440-6bbl
1969 Barracuda 340 Formula S
1969 Barracuda convertible  6.1 L Hemi
2015 BMW K1600 GTL

Dans 68

Quote from: RealWing on April 28, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
Got mine (indoor) from California Car Cover Co. Fits perfect.
Jim

They would be my choice also.  :Twocents:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: RammJaeger on April 27, 2018, 10:46:05 PM
I'm interested in getting a car cover for my Superbird. Is there any place that sells a car cover that properly fits the Superbird, i.e. not a generic one?

Some light reading on the subject of California Car Covers:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,94471.0.html

They never did get mine "right".

I just learned to deal with what I did get. :brickwall:

kent

Any chance of getting a picture of it? It did fit eh? Just some QA problems? And a free clothes pin eh. Keep it down, everybody will want one. lol   Just joking.
Kent

sy440m

I got one for a Superbird  used on my Daytona clone seemed to fit .From carautocovers .com

62 Max

moparstuart

Quote from: 62 Max on April 28, 2018, 09:17:18 PM
Mine fits !
Mine to i had mine customer made by them for wing and nose but convertible roof line fits great   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

billssuperbird

Aero426

I have two California car covers for Superbirds.   No problems with fitment.   

Hoser2455

I use California Car Co. cover.  Fits great and is only about 3 years old now in a garage with no issues on paint or anything.